Learn about the newest Practice Perfect updates! You can search for a specific release # or for a range of release #'s, a range of release dates or by software function category. As always, please contact us if you have any questions or require assistance.
We are pleased to announce the official release of Practice Perfect EMR + Management Software Version 184.108.40.2066. Please review the attached list of new features & benefits carefully.
BACKUPS MUST ALWAYS BE MADE PRIOR TO PERFORMING AN UPDATE.
UPDATES CAN TAKE TIME TO COMPLETE - BE PATIENT AND PLAN ACCORDINGLY – NEVER INTERRUPT AN UPDATE.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR SUPPORT DEPARTMENT FOR ASSISTANCE IF YOU ARE AT ALL UNSURE OF THIS PROCESS.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support department via email at email@example.com or via phone at (877) 510-7473.
Thanks again for your continued support!
The Wired Client:
The connection between Practice Perfect and The Wired Client has been completed! The Wired Client is an automated Patient Relationship Management system allowing you to send text messages to clients based on automated campaigns. It also permits two-way text communication with your patients.
There was a rare calculation error in the Age field in the blue-side bar, this has been corrected.
Payors could not be deleted if overpayments existed and had been reversed, leaving a $0.00 balance. This has been corrected.
Client Activities by Service:
Sometimes when selecting a large number of services for payment, not all services appeared on the payment panel. This has been corrected.
Client Activities by Payment:
- The Invoice icon was mistakenly showing in place of the Overpayment icon, at times, on this panel.
- Not all records were being displayed when the Payor payments only option was selected, this has been fixed.
Accounts Receivable report:
The report was not working if a Balance Type was selected, a bug introduced on a recent update. This has been corrected.
- An issue where blank statements were produced when selecting multiple clients has been corrected.
- If the Do not show fully paid services option was selected, payments against those fully-paid services were still showing on the statement. This has been corrected.
Client Attendance report:
A bug introduced in a recent update caused this report to stop working - this has been corrected.
Client Profile Sheet:
A new option, Include Discharge information, has been added to this report. If selected, information from the Incident, Discharge tab will be included on this report.
Client Listing report:
The Include Physician info option on this report was not working - this has been corrected.
Referral Association report:
- Primary Payor and Division will now be included in the exported version of this report.
- A 'string truncation' error would also sometimes appear when running this report - it has been corrected.
Payment Application report:
Treatment Location has been added as a new filter on this report.
When editing recurring appointments, appointment notes can now be removed for all future appointments by replacing the note with a single space. Deleting the note altogether will only affect the current appointment being edited.
The Find Appointments function was not producing correct results for any Equipment resources, this has been corrected.
An issue related to the displaying of Groups on the scheduler has been corrected.
- Special Shifts were not being respected - provider times were being shown as being available when they may not have been.
- Client-booked appointments were not automatically recording the Usual Fee Code, this has been corrected. This resulted in the any automatically booked post-treatment blocked time not being scheduled.
Auto Spell Check:
Automatic spell checking has been added to most multi-line entry fields including Daily Notes, Contact Log entries, Phrase setup, etc. A red line will appear automatically under any suspect word.
Phrases and Categories:
A new option exists to have your Categories/Phrase list automatically expanded whenever they are on-screen instead of having to hit the little "+" sign for each Category. This option can be set under Settings, Customize Progress Note/Documentation and selecting the new Expand Phrases automatically option.
- The Comments field under the 'Current Visit' section now contains '...' - clicking on ... will open up and new box containing the Incident Goal comments for that goal to enable longer entries.
- The title on the 'Current Visit' section of the Goal Entry panel was being displayed incorrectly, this has been fixed.
The Include Physician Signature line option was not working on printed versions of custom documents, this has been corrected.
Help has been added to the options in the blue side-bar.
The options to prevent viewing of the Activities by Service and Activities by Payment screens were not being respected, this has been corrected.
The option to Show only one day at a time was not being respected, this has been fixed.
- The Activities by Goal panel has been added to the web version and can be accessed with the Activities by Goal icon.
- Goals can be now be re-ordered, using the up and down arrow icons, as they can be in the desktop version.
- Documents with descriptions longer than 128 characters could not be retrieved on the web version, this has been corrected.
EDI837 Claim Submission:
The Payor # (eg; 1, 2, 3) will now be included on the Invoice Submission Report for each claim.
EDI835 Remittance Processing:
- The remittance processing now takes into account the Reason Code when checking if an adjustment has been previously applied or not.
- A new option to prevent adjustments from throwing charge balances into negative territory has been added to each payor. If selected, any adjustment resulting in a negative balance will simply result in a $0.00 balance. This option can be set under each Payor in the EDI Preferences tab and is entitled Never adjust to less than $0.00 during EDI835 posting.